Lunchtime Assistant - Blagdon
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and caring lunchtime assistant to work in this large, busy nursery school in South Reading.
This is a term time only role, working from 11.45am – 1.00pm daily Monday to Thursday
Salary: RG2 Point 3 £9.36
Required for immediate start
Reference Number: BLAD 21/12
- Experienced at working with young children
- Happy working as part of a team
- Committed to promoting healthy eating habits and good table manners
- Confident to supervise play activities indoors and outdoors
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding early years setting
- A positive and enthusiastic staff team, committed to achieving the best outcome for the children
- A friendly, caring and creative professional working environment
- Relevant training and professional development
Reading Borough Council also offer a range of benefits including:-
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
We welcome visits to the school, with Covid safe measures in place. Please contact us if you would like to visit us. You can also learn more about our setting in the Blagdon Nursery School section of this website.
You can download an application pack below. If you prefer a printed pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5425.
Interviews to be held: notified upon receipt of application
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We have a strong commitment to inclusion and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practises. Successful applicants will be required to provide satisfactory background checks, references and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.