Nurture Assistant - Blagdon (term time only)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and caring nursery assistant to work in this large, busy nursery school in South Reading.
This is a term time only role, flexible hours can be considered
Salary: dependent on experience and hours
Required for: January 2023
Reference Number: BLAD 11/22
- Motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Good team players
- Reliable and flexible
- Passionate about working with young children.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding early years setting
- A positive and enthusiastic staff team, committed to achieving the best outcome for the children
- A friendly, caring and creative professional working environment
- Training and professional development
Reading Borough Council also offer a range of benefits including:-
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
Visits to our school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact us if you would like to visit us. You can also learn more about our setting in the Blagdon Nursery School section of this website.
You can download an application pack below. If you prefer a printed pack, please email email@example.com or call 0118 937 5425.
Interviews to be held: notified upon receipt of application
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS check and we may conduct a social media search for successful candidates. CVs will not be accepted; please request an application pack via the above email or download one from our website.