Qualified Early Years Practitioner - New Bridge
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated practitioner to work in our highly regarded Nursery School in Caversham, Reading.
This is a term time only role, plus 5 Inset days per year. Working hours are 34.75 per week
Salary: £18,562 to £19,312 pa, pro rata
Required to start in January
Reference Number: NB 21/10
- Qualified to Level 3 in Early Years and Childcare
- Motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- An experienced Key Person
- Reliable and flexible
- Passionate about working with young children
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding early years setting
- A positive and enthusiastic staff team, committed to achieving the best outcome for the children
- A friendly, caring and creative professional working environment
- Training and professional development
Reading Borough Council also offer a range of benefits including:-
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
We welcome visits to the school, with Covid safe measures in place. Please contact us if you would like to visit us. You can also learn more about our setting in the New Bridge Nursery School section of this website.
An application pack is available to download below, but if you would prefer a printed application pack, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5580 to make a request.
Closing date: Friday 10th December 2021 at midday
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 15th December 2021
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We have a strong commitment to inclusion and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practises. Successful applicants will be required to provide satisfactory background checks, references and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.