Qualified Early Years Practitioner - Blagdon
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated Practitioners to work in this large, busy nursery school in South Reading.
This is a term time only role, plus 5 Inset days per year. Working hours are 35 per week
Salary: RG3 Scale 5-11 (£19,312 to £21,748 pro rata)
Required for immediate start
Reference Number: BLAD 21/12
- Motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Good team players
- Reliable and flexible
- Passionate about working with young children.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding early years setting
- A positive and enthusiastic staff team, committed to achieving the best outcome for the children
- A friendly, caring and creative professional working environment
- Training and professional development
Reading Borough Council also offer a range of benefits including:-
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
We welcome visits to the school, with Covid safe measures in place. Please contact us if you would like to visit us. You can also learn more about our setting in the Blagdon Nursery School section of this website.
You can download an application pack below. If you prefer a printed pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5425.
Interviews to be held: notified upon receipt of application
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We have a strong commitment to inclusion and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practises. Successful applicants will be required to provide satisfactory background checks, references and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.