Our nursery is divided into four age groups, each having direct access to the garden, in all weathers and all year round.
Discoverers: 3 to 24 months (approx.)
Adventurers: 16 months to 24 months (approx.)
Explorers: 24 months to 36 months (approx.)
Inventors: 36 months to 60 months (approx.)
What each room offers your child
An OUTSTANDING experience with:
- An individually tailored curriculum.
- A variety of stimulating activities and experiences developed from your child’s interests and needs.
- Qualified teachers.
- A named key person that you and your child can develop a positive and open relationship with, allowing us to provide the best possible care.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the progress and development of your child within the nursery.
- Fun and friendship with both children and adults.
At Caversham Nursery School we value each child and adult as an individual and recognise each of their unique skills, personalities and the way in which they learn and develop. It is our ethos to nurture the whole person and recognise how we all help mould our community; whether this be the children playing in the garden alongside friends, supporting a parent to further their knowledge, coaching and mentoring colleagues, or supporting community groups. We really do make every moment matter.
“Making every moment matter”