Help with Childcare Costs

The Government offers various support for accessing childcare and to help pay for childcare.  This help is in the form of 30 hours funding or Tax Free Childcare if you are working.  You may also be able to get helps with costs through Tax Credits or Universal Credit.

Please click below to access the Government's page with further information and guidance on how to find out how to find out what support you may be eligible for.

Below is a link for a really useful website that has lots of information about Childcare Choices