Early Years Pupil Premium
Blagdon Nursery School is able to claim extra funding through Early Years Pupil Premium to support children's development, learning and care. The Pupil Premium claims form is completed as part of our admissions process. However, if your family circumstances change, please do get in contact with us to complete a new form.
This can mean an additional £353 per child - this makes a significant difference to us!
Do you receive any of the following benefits?
- Universal Credit (provided you have a net income of £7400 or less)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support through part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Children who are or have been in care, and children who have a parent who is or was in the armed forces, may also be entitled to Pupil Premium.
Claims by Blagdon Nursery School will NOT affect any benefit which you are entitled to or make a difference to any childcare fees.
See below for details of our Pupil Premium Impact Tracker and Pupil Premium Strategy