Snowflakes Nurture Assistant - New Bridge (term time only)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate and positive nurture assistant to join us at our highly regarded, Outstanding Nursery School in Caversham, Reading. The ideal candidate will have a love of working with young children, including those with additional needs.
This is a term time only role, plus 5 Inset days per year. Working hours are 34.75 per week
Salary: £19,650-£22,129pa, pro rata
Required to start in January 2023
Reference Number: NB 22/11
- Motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Good team player
- Reliable and flexible
- Passionate about working with young children.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding early years setting
- A positive and enthusiastic staff team, committed to achieving the best outcome for the children
- A friendly, caring and creative professional working environment
- Training and professional development
Reading Borough Council also offer a range of benefits including:-
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
Visits to our nursery school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact us if you would like to visit us. You can also learn more about our setting in the New Bridge Nursery School section of this website.
Interviews to be held: notified upon receipt of application
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS check and we may conduct a social media search for successful candidates. CVs will not be accepted; please request an application pack via the above email or download one from our website.