Room Leader - Caversham
- Salary - £24,054-£26,845 (RG4 Scp 11-17) - pay award pending
- Full-time, 37 hours per week, working compressed hours 7.45am-6.00pm with one day off a week, 52 weeks a year
Applicants should be qualified to at least a Level 3 with experience of leading a team in the delivery of high-quality childcare and education. You must be a warm and caring person who is organised, dynamic and have a good knowledge of the EYFS and be able to motivate others to provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment where children are at the forefront of everything.
We offer a competitive salary alongside a range of benefits including:
- An opportunity to work in a supportive a friendly Early Years setting
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience throughout our Federation of three outstanding Nursery Schools
- Training and continuous professional development
- A positive and enthusiastic staff team, who are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children
- The benefits of working for the Local Authority, including pension scheme and the employee assistance scheme
- 24 days paid holiday plus public holidays (paid pro rata-rising after 5 years service)
- Discounted childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
An application form is available to download below.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0118 937 5429 if you have questions or to request an application form.
Closing date: Friday 31st March at noon
Shortlisting: Applications will be looked at upon receipt
For further information on the above post please contact; Caversham Nursery School, 114 Amersham Road, Caversham RG4 5NA Tel: 0118 937 5429. You can learn more about our setting in the Caversham Nursery School section of this website. Applicants are welcome and encouraged to visit us.
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We have a strong commitment to inclusion and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practises. Successful applicants will be required to provide satisfactory background checks, references and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought. We may conduct a social media search for successful candidates.