Deputy Head of New Bridge and Caversham
An opportunity has arisen for an inspiring professional to join our unique and exceptional federation consisting of 3 Maintained Nursery Schools and a full-time day-care provision. This new post offers the opportunity to further develop our federation leadership team and the successful candidate will play a central role in this next stage of our journey. This is a full-time permanent role.
Required for September 2023
We can offer;
- an opportunity to work and lead in 2 excellent Maintained Nursery Schools
- the opportunity to develop your leadership skills and experience across two schools
- training and continuous professional development
- a positive and enthusiastic staff, who are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children
- the benefits of working within an Early Years Federation committed to raising the profile of early years both within the local area and beyond.
The successful candidates will;
- hold QTS
- be an experienced, dedicated teacher with a passion for Early Years
- have relevant leadership experience
- have an excellent knowledge of safeguarding practices
- be motivated, creative, enthusiastic and an excellent team member.
Closing date: Monday 22nd May - Noon
Interviews: Thursday 25th May
Reference Number: SCH2222
An application pack is available to download below, alternatively please email email@example.com or call 0118 937 5429 to request application forms.
Applicants are welcome and encouraged to visit us.
New Bridge Nursery School and Caversham Nursery School are part of the REYS Federation which comprises of Blagdon, Caversham and New Bridge Nursery Schools. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS check and we may conduct a social media search for successful candidates. CVs will not be accepted; please request an application pack via the above email or download one from our website.