School Business Manager - New Bridge and Caversham
The Executive headteacher and Governors of the REYS Federation wish to appoint a dynamic, professional, highly organised, conscientious and efficient School Business Manager who can promote the highest standard of business ethos.
The successful candidate would be working across both Caversham (who operate 51 weeks per year) and New Bridge Nursery, a small maintained nursery school, also in Caversham that is open term time only.
Our School Business Manager will support the Head of School by strategically leading and managing finance, HR, Premises and Health and Safety. We are looking for an experienced Business Manager who has a proven record in a school environment who wants to further their career by managing 2 sites.
To start: as soon as possible
This is a full time, permanent role, term time, plus an additional 3 weeks.
Scale: RG7 Scale 33-36 (below gateway)
We can offer you:
- a strong, positive and enthusiastic team, who are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children.
- Training, induction and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience across our two exceptional Nursery Schools.
- the benefits of working for the Local Authority, including pension scheme and the employee assistance scheme.
The successful applicant will be able to offer:
- Organisational skills and ability to monitor financial administration
- Experience with Human Resources and line management duties
- Property Management, including recording compliance regulation documents
- ICT management
- A good understanding of Health & Safety requirements
An application form is available to download below.
Visits to our sites are welcome and encouraged with prior arrangement.
Reference Number: NBCNSBM02
Closing date: 2nd October 2023 at midday
Shortlisting: 3rd October 2023
Interviews: Thursday 12th October 2023
The REYS Federation which comprises of Blagdon, Caversham and New Bridge Nursery Schools, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS check and we may conduct a social media search for successful candidates. CVs will not be accepted; please request an application pack via the above email or download one from our website.