Qualified Level 3 Early Years Practitioner required asap - Blagdon Nursery School
Due to expansion of our SEND provision we are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and motivated Early Years Practitioners to work in this large and busy Nursery School with children aged between 2-4 years. Blagdon Nursery has been at the heart of the Whitley community for over 80 years.
This position is in our SEND resources so experience and knowledge of SEND (Special Educational Needs or Disabilities) would be advantageous.
We can offer;
• an opportunity to work in an exemplary Early Years setting
• the opportunity to develop your skills and experience throughout our Federation of three outstanding Nursery Schools
• training and continuous professional development
• a positive and enthusiastic staff, who are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children
• the benefits of working for the Local Authority, including pension scheme and the employee assistance scheme
The successful candidates will;
• be qualified to Level 3 in Early Years Education and Childcare
• have a working knowledge of the updated Early Years Foundation Stage and of child development; and be passionate about working with this age group
• be confident in observing and assessing children’s development, preferably with experience of using Tapestry
• have a good knowledge of Safeguarding practices
• be motivated, creative, enthusiastic and a good team player
• be reliable, flexible and have good communication skills
Reference Number: BLAD 01/24 Closing date: midday Wednesday, 21st February 2024
*Applications will be considered upon receipt
For an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.reysfederation.org
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS check and we may conduct a social media search for successful candidates. CVs will not be accepted; please request an application pack via the above email or download one from our website.